Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Punk In Drublic



Why o' why is it that everytime I hang with my mistress Molly she leads me like an albatross to the rocky crags of "talk hella shit to the oinkers"? The definition of insanity is insulting someone with the power to fuck you, and not expecting him to fuck you. Guilty as charged

A little lesson in Doublespeak-
Being arrested for resisting arrest only. It takes a syntax genius to explain that one.

Im not gonna give a play-by-play since I've already done that like fifty million times. So I'll keep it short.

I talked shit to the cops. The cops got offended. I got arrested. My friends disagreed with the cops decision. They got arrested. We went to jail.

Just another episode of When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong.

I'm starting to feel like getting arrested downtown is turning into a Ronnie Dobbs thing for me. Oh well.



Kosher Jamz
Beef with Pork
Greatest Story Ever Told
Real Arithmetic

But let's not forget, not all cops are bad...some are just plain evil

No comments:

Post a Comment