Friday, November 27, 2009

Papi cuzie, daddy ocho's first post! Plan a orgy!

So, this is my first post on the blog. I would like to say big-ups to Donovan and Austin and Ryan. I would also like to say we gotta get outta this place if it's the last thing we ever do. I'm gonna up some pretty bad ass new sketches I did earlier tonight. maxwell murder dial 999 .it won't be tonight though because I drank too much and I wanna go eat toast.

Since the year is coming to and end I am gonna go ahead and post my top 10 of 2009. No particular order, this list is just bullshit, and not anything specific. There will be links include etc. etc. twitter twitter bitches.

1.The strain of weed going around called "The Devil's Lettuce" - it will make you eat more slim jims and meat product than you ever could dream.
2.black sabbath-all albums. i know when they came out just eat them up.
3.Max G. Morton's "Looking For The Magic" book- www.theheartworm.com, super weird drug fueled stories about being a punk in america and fucking in a pile of broken glass to "Whitehouse's- Total Sex while on heroin.just a sample of a story .
4.stylefile #30- www.oinkartltd.com. European graffiti at it's finest. too much style too handle my boy.
5.Kevin Roberts move back to reno. super cool guy back in reno.
6.kurt russels death- what a pile of bullshit, not on here for comedy on here for impact . come on dude the movie roadhouse? how hard!
7.Fucked Up, The Chemistry Of Common Life lp www.lookingforgold.blogspot.com
8.Opening of the Broken Spoke! - my favorite bar in the entire town you can catch any one of us sexual deviants there on any night of the week. good pool, cheap beer, easy women, and plus they have black light posters.
9.www.followthecult666.blogspot.com
10.www.jerseyjoeart.com

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment