Monday, November 1, 2010

We Out Chea Evil Boi


Affinity is a weird thing. It's somewhere between intuition on one side and rational thought on the other. Something like taste in the middle. Reminds me of a dream I'm going to have. Suffice to say, Harmony Korine and Die Antwoord are doing a short film this week in Nashville propelled by Lil Boosie? ! ! !


spin:
What American hip-hop have you've been getting into lately?
Well, we're making a short form movie with [Kids writer] Harmony Korine and he started playing me Lil Boosie's video "We Out Chea." It's pretty fuckin'….I've never seen something like that. They all look cooked in the video. It looks like there's something wrong with all their eyes and Harmony told me they all drank cough medicine.
inmusic:
"We're making a short film with Harmony Korine in a few weeks time. He sent me this gangsta rap music of these videos of these gangsta rappers in the Deep South. And I kind of understood Die Antwoord a little bit more after watching them. They all drink that cough mixture or something [drank] and they're all like f**kin wired and stuff. And I was watching these gangsta rappers and I didn't know what the f**k they were saying and I kind of got it. It reminded me of Die Antwoord. They're in this f**kin zone. It's the only thing I've seen in a long time that reminded me of Die Antwoord."
pitchfork:
We're doing a short film in a few weeks time with Harmony Korine that will screen at the Rotterdam Film Festival this January. [Korine] wrote the script and we made it a little more Zef. It's come out fuckin' wild. It's a short film called Wat Kyk Jy-- which means "watcha lookin' at?"-- which I tattooed onto my penis as well.

and this is what ninja says about his raps:
I'm rapping about finding boobs and stuff. And black magic and like stealing money.

No comments:

Post a Comment