Monday, March 8, 2010

Dejenga Elo AKA Barefoot Shrubs



Dejenga Elo/Barefoot Shrubs

My homebro Cory Alan Fry repping Orange County California is one of the more righteous dudes I've met. He is in TableFuit/Bobby Nobbit, some straight loc's affiliated with richbitch records. Met these dudes last summer during Outsleazed,and we hit it off like crazy, kindred spirits type of thing. Maybe it's because they were on a crazy Boom Binge, and I am pretty fluent in "Far-out-aneese". Anyways my dude makes music on his own as well. If you are familliar with all the nuttiness LA has been churning out as far as Left-field Hip-Hop goes then you should know what to expect. On a real
Lucky Dragons vibe, but it's not throw-away. Anywho, these are some demo tracks that he sent me, and Ive been sitting on for a good month, but here you go! Enjoy! If you ever get the chance to see Table Fruit(which might not be possible anymore...not sure) I'd do it because they're sick as hell. And if you ever meet Cory break him off a piece of whatever your chewin on.

Headspace

No comments:

Post a Comment