Monday, January 25, 2010

Back 2 Skool




So on the first day of school I got tripped by a blind girl. Funniest thing ever, she was walking around waving that stick, and I wasn't sure if she was for real or not, then I tried to step out of her way but I was still in range for a wavey stick, it was some shit out of a sitcom.

Everyday before seventh grade I'd watch the video for Back To School on MTV2....them's was good days.

Just cuz I haven't put up any albums in a while....I figure I'll really get into the swing now that I have structure. Bafabegiya was a HARDCORE INSTITUTION in the middle aughts great seven inches, better shows, bona fide anthems. Although I would have preferred them not to get soooo jangly over-time, but what are you gonna do? This is the discography, not necessarily in chronological order. Standout tracks include; Punk Rock Saved My Life, Better Dead Than Domestic, Perfect Love Drives Out All Fear, and the classic High Fives, Stage Dives.

For Those Who Die Dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment