Saturday, September 19, 2009

Curiouser & Curiouser



Hands down one of my favorite albums of all time. Vaguely dark, synthy pop bands with female vocals are kind of dime-a-dozen. But don't let the genre's clutter turn you off. Broadcast are serious heavyweights and I think this is their best record by a long shot. I don't think this band gets enough credit, and this album especially. To me this album is an EVENT. A high water-mark for the decade and the style of music they play. I just read that the lead singer says this album is about "letting go". No wonder I dig it so much, for the last two or so years this album has been a pillar of reason in my life.

Broadcast-Tender Buttons(2005)
1.)I Found The F
2.)Black Cat
3.)Tender Buttons
4.)America's Boy
5.)Tears In The Typing Pool
6.)Corporeal
7.)Bit 35
8.)Arc Of A Journey
9.)Michael A Grammar
10.)Subject To The Ladder
11.)Evil Is Coming
12.)Goodbye Girls
13.)You And Me In Time
14.)I Found The End

Tender Buttons

Purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment