Monday, May 30, 2011

Rubba Band Business Pt. 2


Alright alright Juicy J has been doing it hard as of the last two or so years and Lex Luger has taken the world by storm with his steroid-times-a-million-crunk-on-elm street-super-future shit. No lie I love Lex Luger it's damn near perfect in my mind. Now, it's not like they have done anything they didn't do on the last one, and I can understand how some might get old of Juicy J's modus operandi. Which literally is Weed, Pills, Pussy and Guns ONLY over and over and over and over again. Surely not for everyone, but before you hate, throw this in the best car stereo system you have access to and bomb down the highway with a car full of friends and tell me it doesn't do the damn trick. For all those who have ignored Three Six Mafia since their television show, grammy, and LolliPop song I would advise you to check out the last couple of Juicy J mixtapes, not gonna speak so much for DJ Paul but Juicy J is on some next shit, as far as 'trap music' he's definitely perfected the method. I picked it up off DatPiff but there are other mixtape sites with it up....WE TRIPPY MANE


1 comment: