Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Graduate From Kali High





For those out of exhale range of california may find it hard to believe all the hype surrounding it's weed use. But take it from someone who lives real close but so far away....it's true it's true! California has been enveloped by a thickening cloud of potsmog and whatever you may think about Prop.19 it ain't showing any signs of dispersal. I was down on Venice Beach earlier this fall and my time was spent a lot like Juicy J's and Project Pat's....although the extreme police presence was a little more than nauseating. I sat looking out on the ocean wondering if Jim Morrison had touched a girl on the very sand I was looking out at, then I wondered if George Jung had met up with some mexicans under the palm tree I was at....and then I got bummed again on all the fucking cops, and the realization that a Jim Morrison or George Jung or anybody halfway tight has a whole harder time gettin' shit done when pigs are scuttling up and down the beach on four-wheelers and horses....well whatever all the cops didn't stop me from getting Cali High, and neither I suppose do they stop many people

No comments:

Post a Comment